Prof.Dr. Mohammed Seraj ANSARI was nominated by the INOC-India for the post. He was unanimously elected by the Executive Committee of the INOC members.
Prof.Dr. Mohammed Seraj ANSARI will lead the Secretariat until his tenure, Delegates' Conference is expected to be held in the spring of 2018.
Prof.Dr. Mohammed Seraj ANSARI has had a distinguished career at Lucknow, an international business firm that has good infrastructure an extensive global network in all over the world. As a Founder & President-International Non-Olympic Committee-INOC and good relation with world sports leaders and also with governments, public institutions and corporations, and private individuals on a worldwide basis,
Prof.Dr. Mohammed Seraj ANSARI maintains a wide-ranging personal network of contacts and is very well informed about current trends in globalization and major issues on the INOC & INPPRF 's agenda.
Prof.Dr. Mohammed Seraj ANSARI has gained an understanding of the mission, projects and potential of the INOC in his role as President of the International Non-Olympic Committee-INOC, an organization which promote non-olympic sports provides recongnition to enable INOC to fulfill its mandate.
Prof.Dr. Mohammed Seraj ANSARI is serving on a pro bono basis.
Prof. Dr. Mohammed Seraj ANSARI is also holding these global positions :-
1. President - International Non-Olympic Committee-INOC - -
2. President - International Nobel Peace Prize Recommendation Forum-INPPRF. - -
3. President - World Council For Regular & Distance Education-WCRDE. - -
4. Founder & Rector- International Non-Olympic University-INOU. - -
5. Chairman - International Super-Cricket Committee-ISCC - -
6. President - World Sports Karate Federation-WSKE - -
7. President - International Yoga Committee -IYC - -
8. President - National Brand Awards Committee -NBA - -
9. Chairman & Chief Executive Officer - Quality Factor - QF - -
Socialize With Me: